Nick Alexander here...
Every year at this time, special focus is given for January 22, for the national March For Life. This year, the need for support is especially vital, since we are on the cusp of a new historical administration, one which promises a quick passing of the Freedom of Choice Act.
To align myself in solidarity with the Pro-Life movement, I have picked ten songs that I consider to contain very powerful sentiments towards the reality of the sanctity of life, in all forms.
Please pass these songs along. Thanks!
- Precious Unborn Child by Margo B. Smith from the album Sending Up a Prayer
- Whispers from Heaven by Donna Lee from the album Whispers from Heaven
- Malediction by Atomic Opera from the album Gospel Cola
- Rock a Bye Bye by Extreme from the album Extreme
- Fearfully and Wonderfully Made by Matt Redman from the album Beautiful News
- It's Not the Time by Kendall Payne from the album Jordan's Sister
- My Sweet Child by Sally Bolderson from the album Humble Beginnings
- All My Life by Noel Paul Stookey from the album In Love Beyond Our Lives
- What Was I Supposed to Be? by Acappella from the album Better Than Life
- Gianna Molla (Mother's Song) by Fr. Kent O'Connor from the album Saints