Nick Alexander here...
Once again, the Top Catholic Songs Community had banded together to nominate, vote and rank the Top Ten Children's Songs. We had a great time listening to these submissions, and we hope you enjoy the music here as well!
- Standin' on the Rock by Mike Harrison featuring Greg Walton
Old-time rock and roll exhorting kids to stand firm in their Catholic faith, unified with the Pope and Christ's Church.
- R.C.I.A. by Nick Alexander
This song shows Catholic children how special their faith is, that people would go to great lengths to enter their church. And, they love the funny hand motions!
- Tantum Ergo / Adoration by Christ Music Kids
An accessible introduction to St. Thomas Aquinas' Hymn for benediction, with a stirring refrain in English.
- Your Grace Is Enough by Christ Music Kids
"... "Remember Your people, remember Your children, remember Your promise, O God!"
- Saint Michael by Mike Harrison featuring Sal Solo
An energy-filled rendition of the St. Michael prayer that will launch your kids into spiritual battle!
- I Can Hear the Angels Singing by Celeste Zepponi
"A multitude of holy angels, I can hear them, can you hear? Singing to God eternally!"
- Bread of Life by Christ Music Kids
It takes a child-like faith to look at the Eucharist and say, "Jesus, You are the Bread of Life."
- Little Way (St. Therese of Lisieux) by Fr. Kent O'Conno
St. Therese is a favorite saint for many people, including myself. Her "Little Way" is a child-freindly spirituality.
- Fill Me O God by Christ Music Kids
"Pour out Your Holy love and reach me O God; Let my heart be Yours."
- So I Ask by Sean Clive
A song that helps your child say, "God, please help me today... all day... I'm going to need it."
Let these songs minister to you and your WHOLE FAMILY!