Every year at this time, special focus is given for January 22, for the national March For Life
. This year, the need for support is especially vital, since we are on the cusp of a new historical administration, one which promises a quick passing of the Freedom of Choice Act
To align myself in solidarity with the Pro-Life movement, I have picked ten songs that I consider to contain very powerful sentiments towards the reality of the sanctity of life, in all forms.
Please pass these songs along. Thanks!
- Precious Unborn Child by Margo B. Smith from the album Sending Up a Prayer
- Whispers from Heaven by Donna Lee from the album Whispers from Heaven
- Malediction by Atomic Opera from the album Gospel Cola
- Rock a Bye Bye by Extreme from the album Extreme
- Fearfully and Wonderfully Made by Matt Redman from the album Beautiful News
- It's Not the Time by Kendall Payne from the album Jordan's Sister
- My Sweet Child by Sally Bolderson from the album Humble Beginnings
- All My Life by Noel Paul Stookey from the album In Love Beyond Our Lives
- What Was I Supposed to Be? by Acappella from the album Better Than Life
- Gianna Molla (Mother's Song) by Fr. Kent O'Connor from the album Saints